So Hipster it Hurts
From the Tuesday afternoon distraction file.
I’m ashamed to admit that I really liked this video. There are a million reasons not to, and I’ll get you started by listing just a few:
- It’s a really blatant ad for Hutchinson. They produced it.
- The tires go through the broken beer bottles one too many times.
- It is so over-hipsterfied that it ceases to have even the slightest chance of being cool: white glasses, MASI fixie, super low red hat with red lipstick.
- Can she even see underneath that hat!?
- They are soooooo cool they can’t even think about wearing helmets. Seriously.
Despite the fact that I know (I know I know i Know!) I shouldn’t, I still like it. The music’s good, the film quality is immaculate, and it makes me want to ride my bike.