Rain! Halloween! Links! Video!
Rain! Mud! It’s coming, it’s coming!
I’ve been so patient – haven’t I? I have.
Therefore I deserve for Barton Park to be downright miserable. Please, skies, keep dumping!
It’s been a goat rodeo over here at Everyday Athlete HQ this week, so I’m sticking you with a link roundup to keep you busy while you wait for the bell to ring so you can run down the hall and put on your costume.
- Read this book. I haven’t yet, but I’ve had several people contact me specifically to tell me that I must. Book club, anyone?
- This kid is absolutely incredible. Julian, you’re my new hero. (Photo is part of the Ironclad flickr set)
- Sal got some good lovin’ in the pdxcross slideshow from Sunday. Check out photo 16 to see the Ugliest Cheerleader Ever.
- Speaking of pdxcross, I’m working on something cool with them. I can’t tell you about it yet, but I will later. Promise.
- I wrote a silly little Halloween Column for the Oregonian that ran last Sunday. My mom claims not to remember this traumatic childhood experience but I swear it’s true.
And, finally, helmet-cam love from a PV C Master, Paul Formiller: