For Sale: 56cm VeloVie Vitesse 300 – $800
If you’ve seen my basement, then you know it’s time for us to sell a few bikes. It’s the end of the season and we’re headed onto big adventures during January and February, so the time is now.
I’m posting these here first before eBay.
First on the block? Sal’s VeloVie Vitesse 300 frame and fork. (Next up is Sal’s TT bike which includes everything except wheels, built with DA 7800 cranks, Ultegra RD and FD and shifters… more details later. There will also be a Batavus Old Dutch, Rudy Project TT helmet)
We are selling this frame and fork because he upgraded to the newer VV model that was offered in his team colors. (Yes, it was about colors… let’s not talk about it) Details and links to pertinent information below:
56cm VeloVie Vitesse 300 Frame and Fork
(Currently retailing for $1476 new from velovie)
- Full carbon frame and fork
- Raced one full season
- Never crashed
- Clear coat missing on rear right seat-stay and headtube (see pictures)
- Otherwise in great condition
- Very stiff, snappy ride – perfect racing tool
- Red, black and white color combination
- Includes headset and seat clamp
- Top Tube length 56cm
- Head tube length 16.0 cm
- Seat Angle 73.5
- Seat tube length 56cm
- Head Angle 73.0
- Wheel Base 99.0cm
- We accept checks from friends/acquaintances and cash from strangers.
- We accept Paypal payments if you pay the transaction fee.
- We can ship if you pay shipping costs.
- I’ll post to eBay on 12/3 if no one is interested here.
- Leave questions in the comment section and Sal will answer them.
- Alternately, if you’d rather not use the comments area, feel free to email Sal: salvatorebondi [at] gmail [dot] com
There are better photos on the way but these are some that Sal snapped with his phone to get you started. They show the areas where the clear coat has come off: