Ask Me Anything
Ouch. My little writing mind is fo-frazzleed from too much jobby-job word making.
I need a distraction. Let’s chat.
Ask me anything. No, really. Anything.
I’ll answer whatever I can and whatever won’t get me arrested.
In the meantime, the editorial calendar is looking good. Stay tuned for:
- Thoughts on the state of women in cycling from a female bike wrench.
- A review of the Lazer Genesis helmet.
- A long overdue review of Outlier’s women’s riding pant (too busy loving the hell out of them to stop and write about it)
- Instructions for how to run away from home (or start your own business)
- A slew of embarassing old photos to commemorate our upcoming 11th anniversary.
- Food porn. And lots of it.
- Climbing Tips from the Queen of Non-Climbers