Anddddd… We’re Back.
Holy smokes! Where has the time gone?
I could tell you where, but that would be boring. What I can tell you is this: my blog had a really bad tummy ache and had to take some time off to get well. Now that it’s all fixed up, we’re super jazzed and ready to go again! (If you ever need a WordPress guy, let me know – I have an awesome one!)
There are all kinds of neat things in the works, including a couple working trips to Europe this year and some good adventures here in the USA. I’m also waiting (a little impatiently!) to announce a super-humongous-extra-radical project that is going down this year – one that will consume most of my time until August. I have to wait until the detail people get all worked out on the details, but there will be more on that later. Promise.
For now, I’ll leave you with a few photos and some links to some recent (and not-so-recent) stuff that I’ve been up to:
- I wrote a story about Gary Bonacker for Switchback Issue 02. He rode a cruiser bike down Mt Bachelor in the 70′s. That’s crazy talk! He’s also an amazing soul and true adventurer and he’s battling brain cancer with the heart of a champion. Issue 02: get your hands on a copy and check it out.
- I went to Japan in November with Dan Sharp, Molly Cameron and a few other awesome kids to race cyclocross. It was amazing! There are lots of fun photos here and here. I wrote a piece about our adventure in Issue 09 of Peloton Magazine. Lots of thumbs ups, peace signs and gratuitous food images!
- In December I joined Specialized-lululemon at their training camp and helped craft the introduction for the team. There are photos from Michael Robertson and some awesome video, too: check ‘em!
- I’ve been guest blogging for Light & Motion about bike commuting. Check out Part One (A “real” Job Ride) and Part Two “Like Coffee, But Better”. Parts 3 and 4 are coming in the next two weeks.
- I’ve been tweeting my face off.
- I’m also posting images to Tumblr every now and again.
Pretty Pictures Because I Love You